Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More Silliness

I really liked Off the Mark's comic today. It reminded me that I used double stuffed Oreos for my Oreo Ice Cream recipe. Thank goodness it wasn't oriels! See comic here:
http://comics.com/off_the_mark/2010-08-18/

Also, remember when I shared with y'all the cool little fellow I make with peas when I eat them? (If not, refresh memory here: I'm the Next Charlie Chaplan)

Well, guess what I discovered this morning with blueberries!
(Bad blackberry photo coming up - just deal...)
I wonder if the blueberry eyed monster wants the green peas eyed monster to buy her a drink....

OK. Enough silliness for now.

Bake well and prosper!

2 comments:

  1. This is why I love you daaaaaahling :D.
    Have a great weekend.
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, you really shouldn’t write blog posts after you’ve been drinking ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a message! xo - EB